Thursday 1 December 2011

Short break

Sit and read. I want to let you (girls) know that all boys are stupid! They really do not know how to appreciate girls. They are very selfish, and their ego are too high. They are the supid creatures in the world. Seriously, it is too hard to find a guy that act like a man. Grow up boys. Be a man. If you keep living in freaking-ego-boys lives, you will never ever find someone to get thru thick and thin with you. You have to learn what is the meaning of 'give and take' concept. You guys cannot just simply take and never return anything back. It is unfair. To all stupid boys that think they are smart, I really hope that you read this. Well, I know nobody knows about my existence blog. But I SERIOUSLY NEED YOU GUYS READ THIS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment