Sunday 4 December 2011

Angel

Whoever will call herself an angel? The question is, angel form heaven or hell? I will not say I'm an angel from hell but I also dont think that I am qualified to call myself angel from heaven. Everybody does mistake. Even their mistakes are not counted as a big deal but still, a mistake.

For me, as a normal human being, I frequently do mistakes. I don't see what is wrong with couple in high school? Like seriously what is wrong with that? Unless, you welcomed jerks by wide your legs open! That is what we call slut. You cannot simply say that all girls that have a boyfriend in high school is a slut. We don't talk horny to each other. We know what we do (except slut). We do remind each other about prays We also do our revision together. So, as in my point of view, I don't see that all couples are like 'yucks'. Yeah, it is like 'yucks' when you tell the whole world you had a kiss with your boyfriend and you proud of it. It is also 'yucks' when at first, you wore your tudung to meet your boyfriend and end up free hair in mall! What the freaking did they think doing that?

I am here not to judge anyone. But if you guys read this, you will know who you are. I am so going to highlight this, I AM NOT PERFECT BUT SO DO YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment